Job: Chemist/Biochemist-Paid Intern, MedKoo Biosciences, Inc., MORRISVILLE, NC
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560-9121 United States
Documentation & Technical Writing
MedKoo is a global leading biochemical reagent supplier, specializing in lab-use small molecule drugs. We make, sell and distribute high quality products to support research scientists across academic, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical institutions. We have a few internship positions for local senior college students who graduated in 2021/2022. The position is entry level and is office / computer based. We are recruiting intern employee for entry-level. Full time job may be offered after internship work based on mutual satisfaction.
Job title: Office chemist or biochemist
• Processing purchase orders (creating invoices, shipping label, packing and shipping)
• Preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents, such as certificate of analysis; quality control data; material safety data; product handling instruction, product data sheet, use instruction and guideline, SOP, technical report and summary, etc.
• Creating new web page for each new product, maintaining and updating the technical information in the existed web pages.
• Searching, identifying and extracting important scientific data from publications and databases, then filling them into MedKoo product web pages.
• GPA >3.3, preferably graduated in 2021/2022.
• Must have some background in fields of chemistry, biology, biomedical and pharmaceutics.
• 0-2 year related work experience is preferable.
• Meticulous, honest, flexible, dependable, self-motivated team player with the demonstrated ability to work independently. Willingness to accept responsibility and work assignments.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must know how to use standard business software.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?