Job: Chemist or Biochemist Entry Level, MedKoo Biosciences, Inc., MORRISVILLE, NC
MedKoo is a global leading biochemical reagent supplier, specializing in lab-use small molecule drugs. We make, sell and distribute high quality products to support research scientists across academic, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical institutions. MedKoo has a few positions for entry level technicians who have some background in chemistry, biology, biotech, biomedical fields.
Job title: Chemist or biochemist (non-lab, entry level)
Job Description: The position is office-based, and is responsible for creating and maintaining technical documents, processing purchase orders, creating, maintaining and updating the scientific information for the product web pages, assisting in technical support.
The principal responsibilities and accountabilities include:
• Processing purchase orders (creating invoices, shipping label, packing and shipping)
• Preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents, such as certificate of analysis; quality control data; material safety data; product handling instruction, product data sheet, SOP.
• Creating new web page for each new product, maintaining and updating the technical information in the existed web pages.
• Searching, identifying and extracting important scientific data from publications and databases, then filling them into MedKoo product web pages.
• BSc degree with GPA >3.3.
• Having background in one of below fields: chemistry, biology, biomedical and pharmaceutics.
• 0-2 year related work experience is preferable
• College senior is also welcome (work as intern first, then fill time after graduation)
• Meticulous, honest, flexible, dependable, self-motivated team player with the demonstrated ability to work independently. Willingness to accept responsibility and work assignments.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must know how to use standard business software.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
To apply for this position, please send resume with a copy of transcripts and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.