NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: R&D Intern, Panaceutics Nutrition, RTP, NC
RTP, NC 27709 United States
6 Davis Drive, Suite 110
Paid internship with a flexible schedule, minimum of 10 hours per week. This internship is fully on-site in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Panaceutics Nutrition Inc. is a personalized nutrition company that has developed a non-pill based format for providing personalized formulas for nutrition applications. Panaceutics Nutrition’s patented manufacturing platform allows for on-demand production of custom formulations that can be tailored for an individual or for small to medium size market segments in a liquid, drinkable format. Panaceutics is looking for an enthusiastic intern to assist with new product development.
We are seeking an intern to assist with ongoing product testing and research and development. The applicant will be involved in ingredient research, scale-up work, and conducting tests based on protocols. Using the knowledge generated by lab work, the applicant may be involved in product development activities including reformulation and process development.
- Provide support in formulation of suspensions
- Research and test formulation protocols
- Research dosing amounts for formulations
- Provide analysis/testing of QA protocols
Deliverables will include short lab reports and data presentation as well as creating documentation of reformulation parameters.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Current undergraduate or graduate student in the sciences field with an interest in food and nutrition product development
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Ability to keep a lab notebook with detailed notes and perform independent research
- Interest to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Knowledge of Food Science and Nutrition as it relates to CPG products, Health and Wellness a plus
- Detail oriented and organized
- Flexible and willing to learn
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center