Job: Manager, Revenue/Receivables (Healthcare/Hospitals) – Top $$/Remote Option, Frankel Staffing Partners, Remote, NC
Our client, a consulting firm that partners with major healthcare/hospitals across the country to optimize their billing and collections operations, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly competent and knowledgeable Revenue and A/R Manager to join its Client Services team.
This company works with one of the leading Healthcare Consulting firms in the world. They provide outsourced services to correct claims data and collect payment from insurance companies and government agencies. This Manager will lead multiple client engagements and will be a key liaison with client personnel.
Company will pay excellent wage for excellent candidate.
Key Things to Note:
• This is a remote position. Preferred locations are NC, GA, SC, VA, TX but company will consider top-notch candidates from other locales. Some travel is expected.
• Role will involve overseeing a team of Specialists who will be reviewing claims and AR data (denials, cash posting, cash reconciliations, etc.) to ensure compliance, accuracy and resolution. Seek seasoned supervisor of people.
• Most clients will be hospitals. Familiarity/expertise in all aspects of hospital (and surgical) billing and collections will be essential.
• This is a client-facing role. Knowledge of healthcare revenue operations must be complemented by outstanding client service and communication skills.
• This is a metrics-driven role. Seek candidate who understands and is accustomed to a KPI-focused operation.
• Company is growing rapidly. Growth potential is enormous.
Position will involve working on behalf of hospital clients in their billing and A/R departments to research and resolve outstanding and denied medical claims. The end goal is to help the patient only pay (out of pocket) what they were expecting when the medical service was provided, therefore getting the benefits they are due.
• Proactively assists in the management of a portfolio of hospital clients, while updating appropriate leadership on project status
• Builds solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment
• Manages multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams
• Identifies and addresses client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement
• Provides the necessary controls and timely completion for client service projects
• Ensures Team Leads maintain positive relationships with team members
• Manages resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates
• Creates a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members
Targeted candidate will offer a related Business or Healthcare degree and 5+ years in Healthcare/Hospital Revenue Operations. Broad and deep knowledge of medical insurance and government agency payment operations assumed and essential.
Other priorities include:
• Substantial experience with EPIC, Allscripts and other leading EHR systems
• Strong client relationship-building skills
• Developmental supervisory and management style
• Outstanding project management capabilities
• Longevity, impact and growth in previous roles
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Compensation will be generous. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.