Job: Technical writer (entry level, chemistry or biology), MedKoo Biosciences, MORRISVILLE, NC
Technical writer (entry level, chemistry or biology)
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560 United States
Documentation & Technical Writing
MedKoo Biosciences – internship positions
MedKoo (doing business as MedKoo Biosciences) is a global leading biochemical reagent supplier, specializing in lab-use small molecule drugs. We make, sell and distribute high quality products to support research scientists across academic, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical institutions.
Job title: Interns – technical writer (chemistry and biology)
Job Description: We have a few intern positions for local college students. The position is office / computer based technical writer. Major tasks include
• Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including product handling instruction, product data, product insert, testing, and user documentation.
• Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
• Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
• Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
• List organic chemicals, biochemicals, small molecule drugs into company’s web page;
• Fill technical data into MedKoo product web pages.
Senior college students with some chemistry, biology, medical and pharmaceutical background are preferable.
• Education: College students with good GPA and some background in chemistry or biology.
• Experience: 0-2 year related work experience is preferable.
• Honest, flexible, dependable, self-motivated team player with the demonstrated ability to work independently. Willingness to accept responsibility and work assignments.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must know how to use standard business software.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
To apply for this position, please send resume with GPA and application letter to email@example.com.
MedKoo is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community, and people with disabilities.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?