NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Engineering Internship - PRA Health Sciences, -, Raleigh, NC
Engineering Internship - PRA Health Sciences
Raleigh, NC 27612 United States
PRA Health Science
is a CRO (Contract Research Organization).We partner with Biotech and Pharma companies to conduct the clinical trial process for new drugs (which helps life-saving drugs get into the marketplace faster).
Assists team members with the completion of project specific tasks
Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc. to support functions
Attends meetings and other learning opportunities
Gains an understanding of study team roles and responsibilities and the drug development process
This internship requires a commitment of 40 hours per week over 11 weeks, and is available starting in June.
This internship is supported in part by a grant from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center through the
Industrial Internship Program
- 0 – 2 Years of related experience
- Rising 3rd and 4th year college students preferred
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Availability to work full time
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center