NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Warehouse Assistant - Temporary Associate, United Therapeutics, RTP, NC
Warehouse Assistant - Temporary Associate
RTP, NC 27709 United States
This role will support the implementation of a new inventory management system in the Regenerative Medicine Laboratory warehouse.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Assist with cycle counts
• Data entry and transacting inventory receipt
• Receipt of goods, consumption of goods into the inventory system
• Responsible for accurate cycle counts and accurate data loads into the new system
• Deliver goods from the warehouse to the lab staff
• Help with general housekeeping duties in the warehouse to include but not limited to taking out cardboard boxes and trash, sweeping warehouse floor, etc.
• Other duties as needed
• High school diploma, or AA/AS, or BA/BS degree
• Prior experience working in a small scale industrial or retail warehouse strongly preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with data entry into a computer system
• Good computer and mat skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time on a concrete floor
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good team member skills; must work well with others
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to utilize email, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
• Ability to initiate and manage day-to-day tasks effectively and with limited supervision
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to independently follow standard protocols
• Highly self-motivated
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center