Job: Technician (non-lab, entry level), MedKoo Biosciences, MORRISVILLE, NC
Technician (non-lab, entry level)
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560 United States
Hourly-based payment with paid vacation, paid sick leave and medical insurance reimbursement.
MedKoo is a world leading supplier of small molecule medicines for research use. We make, sell and distribute high quality biochemical reagents and drugs for life-science use. MedKoo is looking for an entry level, non-lab technician with chemistry or biochemistry background.
Job title: Technician (non-lab, entry level)
Job Description: The position is office-based, and is responsible for processing purchase orders, creating, maintaining and updating company's web pages, answering customer's phone calls, packing, shipping and maintaining product inventory. The position is hourly-based full time. Newly graduates with GPA > 3.3 are preferable.
Payment: Salary with paid vacation, medical insurance reimbursement.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Processing purchase orders (creating invoices, express shipping label, packing and shipping).
• Use the existed web page template, creating product web pages, maintaining and updating the technical information of existing web pages on daily basis.
• Creating, maintaining and updating documents related to quality control and material safety data.
• Maintaining inventory of materials, and supplies. Conducting routine physical inventory and verifying with electronic records. Reporting deficiencies to appropriate personnel.
• Maintain, record and update quotes from suppliers on daily basis
• Receive, unpack, and quarantine incoming deliveries of materials and supplies in accordance with internal standard operating procedures. Assemble orders, prepare and package materials for shipment. Reconcile deliveries with purchase orders and report damages and discrepancies. Utilize internal and external computer systems to generate transaction data, documents and reports.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Education: a B. Sc. degree with GPA >3.3 and with background in chemistry, biology, medicine, or pharmaceutics.
• Experience: 0-2 year related work experience is preferable.
• Honest, flexible, dependable, self-motivated team player with the demonstrated ability to work independently. Willingness to accept responsibility and work assignments.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry practices, regulations and requirements preferred.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize. Ability to effectively negotiate a best solution for issues of limited scope.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and a flexible team-oriented perspective; ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Must know how to use standard business software.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
For application, please send resume with copy of GPA to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?