Job: HR Generalist (Benefits and Comp Focus) – Biotech/Contract to Start, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Our client, an RTP area biotechnology company that is developing cutting edge therapies for the treatment of various cancers and other life-altering diseases, has an immediate need for an HR professional with strong background in Benefits (including Open Enrollment) to join its top-notch HR team.
This position will begin as a contract (through year-end) and has potential for extension, and possibly long-term opportunities. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to connect with you.
Key Things to Note:
• This is a great company in which to work. It is located in downtown Durham, has an empowered, people matter culture, and is doing very important work.
• This role will begin in-office for training, before transitioning to a primarily work-from-home status. Occasional in-office meetings will also be involved. Company follows strict safety protocols during in-office periods.
• Open Enrollment begins in October and will be a big part of this individual’s responsibilities. Seek HR professional who brings substantial Benefits experience (and enjoys the work).
• This role will also involve onboarding, LOA transitioning, annual performance review coordination, ACA reporting and other related duties. Seek candidate who enjoys being the hub.
• The company uses Excel and PowerPoint extensively and fluency will be important. Paylocity and Organami would be a plus.
• Annual Open Enrollment – may involve leading ZOOM/TEAMS call for small groups
• Assist with new employee onboarding - may involve leading ZOOM/TEAMS call for small groups
• 401k plan administration, enrollments, loans, roll overs, etc.
• Carrier invoice management and approval
• COBRA administration
• ACA compliance and reporting
• LOA Administration
• HRIS System Upkeep
• Other projects, duties or initiatives to support HR team
Targeted candidate will be a highly skilled and capable Human Resources professional who brings 4+ years in HR roles in a high expectations corporate setting. Life Science would be a plus. Extensive experience managing Benefits function will be essential.
Other priorities include:
• Engaging and welcoming personal style
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Keen attention to detail, with unwavering commitment to quality
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint fluency; Paylocity and Organami a plus
• Strong knowledge and understanding of applicable labor and benefits related laws and regulations
• Strong knowledge and understanding of managing benefits, 401k plans and LOA’s
• PHR or SPHR Certification strongly preferred
Finally and critically, we seek an HR professional who will work exceedingly well in this remote setting. Employees count on this person for information, answers and support. We seek a responsive and responsible candidate who is exceptionally strong at juggling multiple requests, applying good judgment to ambiguous problems, escalating challenges to managers as appropriate and striving every day to deliver quality service every time.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.