Job: Commissioning and Qualification Engineer, RGD Project Management, Inc, Cary, NC
Commissioning and Qualification Engineer
Cary, NC 27511 United States
Full Benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401(k)
• Development of Life Cycle documents (URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
• Assist in the development and execution of Quality Management System procedures,
• Work with teams to perform investigations and troubleshoot issues related to validation
• Prepare written Qualification and Validation reports
• Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
• Must have the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
• Be a fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication.
• Must show flexibility with tasks.
• Ability to understand technical dependencies, timeline impact and risks and effectively communicate at all management levels.
• Experience with validation of automation, manufacturing and packaging equipment, utilities and/or facilities in FDA regulated industries.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project).
• Attend Client meetings, management meetings, company sponsored training and industry related seminars, forums or conventions.
• Qualification and Validation or relevant: 5 years+
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?