Job: Pharma Marketing/Senior Product Manager – Top $$/High Growth, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Specialty pharmaceutical firm headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, is actively recruiting for a top-notch product manager to drive the marketing efforts for several products in its expanding portfolio.
This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle. We seek a knowledgeable, take-charge, versatile, intuitive marketing professional and Company will pay top dollar to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
• This Product Manager will be actively involved with multiple products. Broad-based marketing strategies are employed, and multiple outside vendors are engaged. Right candidate will complement substantial marketing savvy with honed and effective project management skills.
• This SPM will be responsible for executing/overseeing all strategies and programs including Market Research, Promotional Materials, Digital Marketing, Conventions, Speakers Bureaus, etc. Seek candidate with brand/product leadership experience and familiarity with broad range of marketing strategies and tactics.
• This is a highly collaborative role. This SPM will interface with multiple departments including Sales, Regulatory, Compliance and Legal. Seek Marketing professional who proactively seeks out other stakeholders for their expertise, insight and needs.
• This is an emerging company in high growth mode. Right candidate will be a hands-on marketing professional who brings the insight and ingenuity to contribute to complex business solutions, as well as the diligence to take on more routine/clerical duties if needed.
Position will involve driving the planning and execution of strategies and programs to ensure successful commercialization and launch of assigned products.
Specific duties will include:
• Manage marketing initiatives for assigned product(s) including field promotional materials, patient education, professional programs, and advertising.
• Lead new material through concept, development, regulatory and legal review, production and dissemination to the end user.
• Assist with market research initiatives, forecasting, and development of annual budgets.
• Assist with development of brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and tactical plan.
• Assist with development of annual Marketing plans and quarterly plans of action.
• Lead execution of industry convention and launch meeting plans.
• Collect and analyze inputs from market research, third party reports, information from the field and KOL interactions to develop and refine product promotional plans.
• Collaborate with the Compliance Department to ensure that all Legal and Federal Regulatory requirements are maintained in the development and implementation of all commercial materials and messages by use of employees during HCP and patient interactions.
• Collaborate with Sales Training to ensure optimal rollout and executing of new material and initiatives.
Selected candidate will offer a Marketing or related degree and 3+ years of directly-related experience in pharmaceutical marketing, including experience in a Product/Brand management role. Familiarity with standard pharma marketing strategies including market research, promotional materials, sales training, positioning, advertising, speakers’ bureaus, etc. is expected and required.
Other priorities include:
• Exceptional project management skills
• Vendor oversight and management
• Keen eye for detail, and commitment to compliance
• Seasoned and savvy problem-solving abilities
• Polished and persuasive written and verbal communications
• Launch experience preferred
• Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a highly empowered, dynamic and mission-oriented culture. Selected candidate will demonstrate the skills, commitment and creativity to thrive.
Compensation will include a generous base complemented by stock, bonus and employee-oriented benefits package. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.