NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Validation Specialist, Neurocog Trials, Durham, NC
Durham, NC 27707 United States
VeraSci combines innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies. Our flagship product, Pathway, is a fully customizable Electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessment (eCOA) platform designed to accommodate multiple cognitive, clinical, and functional outcome measures and provides streamlined data collection, improves the quality of test results, and enables seamless and secure data transfer from clinical sites to our cloud-hosted portal.
As a Validation Specialist at VeraSci, you will work with other members of the team to test the Pathway and other computerized systems that are developed by or in use at VeraSci. You’ll work with our QA and development staff to ensure that product enhancements and updates are tested adequately to ensure high quality standards. Our products run on iOS and Android devices and are built using the latest state of the art technologies.
VeraSci offers great salaries and benefits, and a professional, friendly and challenging work environment. Our management team has created an environment where you can grow and learn in your career. Come join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Work with other team members to write, execute and document the results of validation testing that is completed for any application (e.g. system or app) that is managed by VeraSci
• Communicate issues identified during testing to the appropriate Technology Development department staff to resolve the issue.
• Works closely with the Development, QA and Project teams to provide feedback regarding the functionality of new and existing VeraSci applications
• BA/BS degree or equivalent degree or applicable industry related experience
• Experience working with eCOA, ePRO, eDC or similar systems preferred
• Basic knowledge of ICH, FDA, GCP and other relevant regulations/guidelines preferred
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Experience working with electronic systems used to create and maintain Test Documentation and to track system enhancements or issues (e.g. bug tracking) preferred
Please submit resumes and cover letter with salary requirements by return email.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center