NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Formulation Technician, Tergus Pharma, Durham, NC
Durham, NC 27713 United States
Job Purpose: This laboratory-based position will support the development of semi-solid drug products, with a focus on pre-formulation and formulation studies.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Carry out laboratory work as directed, including preparation of drug product and execution of pre-formulation studies
· Data entry into spreadsheets, as directed
· Review and maintain laboratory notebooks
· Cleaning and maintenance of Formulation Development lab glassware and instrumentation
· Maintain a GMP-compliant laboratory and safe laboratory working environment
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· A.S. Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, or relevant field
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
· Proficient in MS Office
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center