Sales & Marketing
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Training Manager, Pharma Sales Organization – Top $$/Raleigh Office, Frankel Staffing Partners, Raleigh, NC
Training Manager, Pharma Sales Organization – Top $$/Raleigh Office
Raleigh, NC 27612 United States
Sales & Marketing
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp and engaging candidate to join its Learning and Development team. While pharma industry experience is preferred, company will consider exceptional candidates from similar, healthcare-related industries.
Key Things to Note:
• This is an office-based position in Raleigh.
• This company is prepping for two product launches. Near-term training curriculum will focus on product knowledge (i.e. training Sales Team to represent the medical aspects of the drug), while later programs may focus on sales technique, corporate policies, etc.
• This Manager will lead classroom training sessions for Sales Reps. Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and teach adult learners in a business setting will be important.
• Position will focus on training delivery but will also involve in curriculum and course development as well as logistics. Seek candidate who “can do it all.”
• Client would prefer candidates who have experience within the pharmaceutical industry but will also consider L&D candidates from healthcare, CRO, and other related industries. The priority is the demonstrated ability to “work the room,” and ensure that content is received and absorbed.
• Travel will be limited to occasional conferences and/or ride alongs.
• Conduct Initial Sales Training for new field-based employees. This training will be focused on promoted products and corporate policies.
• Conduct Advanced Sales Training and lead national and regional meeting workshops and presentations.
• Create training workshops designed to increase employee product knowledge and sales skills.
• Maintain and update all training resources including the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Ensure all training activities are compliant and in agreement with organizational guidance and policies.
• Maintain expert knowledge of company products as well as marketplace.
• Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely and effective manner.
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years in a Learning and Development role, specializing in classroom training delivery in a business to business setting. Sales Training bkgd would be an important plus.
• Experience with curriculum design and development
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Pharma industry bkgd is preferred but not required. Demonstrated ability to effectively teach medical information to a Sales Team is critical.
Importantly, we seek an outstanding presenter who is also a skilled and insightful mentor; someone with a track record of developmental impact; someone who understands adult learning principles and application.
Finally, we seek a candidate with the demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly empowered, highly collaborative, highly entrepreneurial and highly dynamic setting. A lot is happening. It is exciting but it is also challenging. We seek a go-getter who is eager and ready to contribute.
Company will pay top dollar for this important position. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center