Job: Scientist, TCRCure Biopharma Corp, Durham, NC
The Scientis is to work as part of the research and development team. Responsibilities inlcude Target cell line development, mouse tumor model development, screening and validation of lead T Cell Receptors (TCRs) and Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs) in vitro and in vivo, TCR-T/CAR-T platform modification to enchance function of engineered T cells. The Scientist is expected to lead by example and prepare technical reports and presentations to Senior scientist/Director.
- Doctorate degree in Biological Sciences or a related scientific discipline, deep knowledge in immunology is required, 1 year’s minimum experience, industry experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology techniques, cell culture, FACS and ELISA.
- Working knowledge of molecular biology equipment and software platforms, specifically DNA construct design and sequence analysis using Vector NTI or other similar softwares.
- Proficiency with standard software and statistical analysis is required (e.g. Microsoft Office, Flow jo).
- multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented.
TCRCure Biopharma provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TCRCure Biopharma complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be evaluated, and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.