NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Junior Data Programmer, Neurocog Trials, Durham, NC
Junior Data Programmer
Durham, NC 27707 United States
VeraSci is a growing clinical trials company located in Durham, NC that combines innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies. We are looking to fill a full-time Junior Data Programmer role. Major responsibilities include assisting with the collection, management, and processing of data collected for clinical trials. Additional duties include working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team to support data management activities for multiple high volume/highly complex studies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform data management activities to ensure timely, standard, and requirement-compliant clinical project deliverables.
• Coordinate database designs as per established standards and applicable protocol.
• Build, test and validate study databases.
• Assist in the execution of SOPs, departmental guidelines and data standards to guarantee database quality control and data management compliance.
• Document, verify, validate and execute regulatory-compliant programs to perform data management activities.
• Engage in project planning to ensure timely commencement of database design and edit checks.
• Support teams to capture data using methods such as Electronic Data Capture.
• Assist in ensuring that user acceptance testing, data transfer requirements, and deployment of study sites are well defined.
• Assist in the development of requirements of edit checks to guarantee high data quality and develop reports.
• Coordinate with project, scientific, and statistics staff in clinical trial databases’ design, development, testing and documentation.
• Develop, code and test non-complex data management work products such as data entry screens and database tables.
• Use problem solving and judgment to apply Clinical Data Management principles.
• Update new technology developments and comply with clinical data management-associated regulatory issues.
• Enter and compile data to generate and develop summary reports and graphics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent degree
• 2+ years’ programming and data management experience
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Please submit resumes and salary requirements by return email.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center