Job: Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing (Pipeline/Market Development) –, Frankel Staffing Partners, Raleigh, NC
Our client, a Raleigh area specialty pharmaceutical firm experiencing explosive growth, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled, knowledgeable and strategic Marketing professional, with particular strength in market analysis and pipeline development, to assume key role on its top-notch Commercial team.
This is an important and impactful role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
• Company has several marketed products and is currently launching 2 more. Aggressive continued expansion is planned.
• This Senior Manager will focus on market research and analysis for existing products as well as pipeline candidates and licensing/acquisition targets. S/he will routinely collaborate with Analytics, Medical Liaison, Market Access and R&D teams. Seek analyst and tactician who is also a skilled collaborator.
• Position will involve extensive analysis of disease state, competitor products, medical needs and market conditions. Targeted candidate will complement fine-tuned Marketing abilities with core scientific/medical knowledge. Scientific undergrad plus MBA would be ideal.
• Position will also involve assessment of “going to market” strategies and tactics. Insights on commercialization will be essential.
• This is an emerging company experiencing tremendous change and growth. Policies, practices and strategies are still being developed. There is a lot to do. Right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial setting.
The primary responsibility will be to analyze competitors, disease states, market data, payer data, and overall market conditions while developing strategies to ensure successful commercialization of pipeline candidates and licensing/acquisition targets.
• Perform competitor and market assessments
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence & Analytics team to develop quantitative assessments
• Lead cross-functional team in design of primary and secondary research initiatives for assigned assets including prescriber profiling and needs assessments, segmentation, sales force deployment models, and forecasting
• Support licensing and acquisition deals
• Develop and maintain strategic plans for pipeline candidates throughout the development process
• Assist with development of future brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and tactical plan
• Collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders, Thought Leader Liaison and Medical Science Liaison teams
• Collaborate with Medical Affairs, Research and Development, Market Access, Operations, Regulatory, and Business Development teams
• Collaborate with Sales Training to ensure optimal rollout and execution of new material and initiatives
Targeted candidate will offer a scientific degree, an MBA and 4+ years of directly-related experience in pharmaceutical Marketing and/or Business Development. Life Sciences commercial consulting bkgd is highly desired.
Other priorities include:
• Exceptional research and analytical skills
• Background in market research including competitor analyses, disease state, payer data, etc.
• Licensing and acquisition research and analysis
• Expert Excel, including strong modeling abilities
• Polished and persuasive written and verbal communications
• Commercial launch experience (including sales force prep and deployment), is strongly preferred
• Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a highly empowered, dynamic and mission-oriented culture. Selected candidate will demonstrate the skills, commitment and creativity to thrive.
Compensation will include a generous base complemented by equity, bonus and employee-oriented benefits package. Local candidates preferred.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.