Job: Account Manager, Western Territory US CRO Metabolomics, Genomics, David H Murdock Research Institute, Kannapolis, NC
Account Manager, Western Territory US CRO Metabolomics, Genomics
Kannapolis, NC 28081 United States
150 N Research Campus Dri
Salary range is $100,000-$120,000. DHMRI also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following: health and dental insurance, disability insurances, FSA, life insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan. This position also qualifies for bonuses based on sales volume.
Sales & Marketing
The David H Murdock Research Institute (DHMRI) is a non-profit contract research organization providing R&D biomarker services to partners in agriculture, human health, nutrition and food industries. DHMRI has a unique set of capabilities and services combining genomic, metabolomic, animal research, bioinformatic and interactive data exploration capabilities under one roof. The DHMRI is on the North Carolina Research Campus in Kannapolis, North Carolina.
The DHMRI is seeking an Account Manager to develop and execute sales plans for the Western US territory to support DHMRI’s growth and mission.
• Responsible for DHMRI sales within the assigned territory
• Develop the sales strategy in the territory, solidify client relationships, formulate, and implement account penetration
• Maintain an up-to-date opportunity pipeline and sales forecast
• Identify short-term projects, and opportunities for strategic relationships
• Use consultative selling skills and involve the DHMRI’s scientific staff to optimally address client needs
• Oversee proposal development with laboratory managers
• Represent DHMRI at trade shows and conferences
• Advanced degree in Life Sciences with 4+ years of sales experience of genomic and metabolomic research services.
Experience in the agriculture, nutrition and human health industries is a plus.
• Goal-oriented and proactive thinker
• Experience with CRM platforms
• Excellent organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and exceptional soft skills, including: 1) strong
interpersonal skills, 2) a problem-solving attitude, and 3) the ability to work both independently and as a collaborative
• Willing to travel at least 40% of the time; including industry trade shows and meetings
• This is a field-based position, salary ll include a base and incentive based on sales volume
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?