Job: Commercial Project Manager, Key Accounts (Pharma Mftg/CMC) –Top $$, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Our client, a highly successful global contract manufacturer (CDMO) that services the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for a top-notch candidate to assume key role on its client services team.
This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has numerous FDA-inspected manufacturing facilities in China. This Project Manager will work with Key/Major Accounts as the primary client liaison. We seek an exceeding sharp candidate and will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
• This company is in high growth mode and this position is a lead in its Commercial Accounts division.
• The company develops and manufactures advanced intermediates , API's and Final Drug Products, primarily small-molecule. Targeted candidate will have a chemistry background and substantial experience managing small molecule manufacturing projects. CMC expertise expected.
• This Manager will be the key liaison between clients in the US and the Manufacturing facilities in PR China. Seek superb communicator, who can successfully interface with a very broad constituency.
• This Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all parties are working in sync, and in compliance with established agreements. We seek a skilled project manager.
• Position will require occasional travel to China and Europe, as well as some after-hours work. Schedules are flexible.
Specific duties will include:
• Manage projects brought in by the Business Development (BD) team for clinical development and production.
• Be the direct interface between company and clients, as well as support the BD and technical teams.
• Interact effectively with the Project Management Office (PMO) and other relevant groups to drive effective performance of projects.
• Watch project timelines, flag and proactively bring to appropriate attention any issues.
• Attend scheduled client meetings to report/follow-up on action items - to client, tech team and China teams. Ensure projects are on schedule and on-budget
• Review Project Authorizations to ensure proposals and internal project work orders are aligned.
• Oversee out of scope requests with the client, confirm project expectations and proposal requirements.
• Work with customer and internal production teams on forecast planning, rolling deliveries, OTIF performance and such.
• Issue instructions for requests, including samples, batch records, etc., keeping to scope of work and budget.
• Complete RFI and RFP’s for submission to clients
• Provide support in proposal writing
We seek a candidate who offers a BS in Chemistry and 5+ years of increasingly responsible roles in client management and/or project leadership roles. Experience managing pharma manufacturing projects is critical. CMO/CDMO PM candidates is highly preferred.
Other priorities include:
• Substantial expertise in small molecule manufacturing; CMC expert expected
• Exceptional project management skills
• Strong writing and documentation skills
• Extensive work with APIs in a GMP/FDA –regulated setting
• Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a dynamic, empowered, collaborative and mission-driven setting. Seek smart, insightful, self-directed and extremely competent professional who can gain the respect and cooperation of global colleagues and partners in order to achieve shared success.
Qualified candidates should forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only. No visa sponsorship offered.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.