Job: Administrator, Sales Operations & Effectiveness (Specialty Pharma) – Top $$, Frankel Staffing Partners, Raleigh, NC
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, organized and versatile candidate to assist with a wide range of Sales Operations functions. This is an important role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
• This company has several marketed products and is launching two more. It is an extremely busy time and getting exceptional support to the Sales team is critical. Right candidate will be highly skilled and bring a “how can I help?” attitude.
• Role will involve field and inside sales support including fleet management, sales reporting, training coordination, expense processing, database upkeep, etc. Seek candidate whose outstanding organizational skills are complemented by keen attention to detail, strong computer proficiency (advanced Excel and PowerPoint) and an unwavering commitment to quality.
• This Administrator will interface with an extremely broad constituency, and many requests will require immediate turnaround and astute problem-solving. Right candidate will bring a flexible work style, a high degree of resourcefulness and the ability to find solutions despite ambiguity and/or complexity.
• Company is in building mode. Right candidate will bring a process improvement mentality with a focus on optimizing effectiveness of the Sales and Sales Support organizations.
Specific duties will include:
• Support the field with day to day Sales Operations-related questions.
• Assist VP, US Sales and Director, Sales Operations with all administrative needs such as expense reports, PowerPoint presentations, data analysis and reports, ranking reports, etc.
• Optimize use of all sales tools including, but not limited to, CRM, Concur, and IQVIA.
• Assist with data analytics and reporting. Communicate trends, data and observations to Sales Leadership.
• Assist in sample management including coordinating logistics and data analysis.
• Provide Sales Training support as needed for all logistical and material needs.
• Document meetings notes and create follow-up lists to ensure all action items are handled.
• Create SOPs and How To Guides for new and existing processes. Update as needed.
• Maintain field activity records. Create accurate and timely reports for Management.
• Provide support in developing and tracking Sales Force contests and awards.
• Handle fleet administration for all assigned sales personnel
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years in a Sales Operations/Support role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry. Other priorities include:
• Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
• Experience working with CRM tools and other web-based applications required.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proactive and deadline-oriented organizational skills
• Reliable attention to detail
In addition, we seek a proven point-person; one who is a skilled and resourceful problem solver; one who can readily gain the trust and respect of constituents such that they know that their needs will be met.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this emerging, building, dynamic setting. A lot is happening and the future is bright. We seek a contributor -- an excited and committed go-getter who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire role and compensation will be generous.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.