NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Business & Finance Administrative Assistant, Redbud Labs, RTP, NC
Business & Finance Administrative Assistant
RTP, NC 27709 United States
$35,000-$45,000 plus benefits
Accounting & Finance
Redbud Labs develops and manufactures high-impact life science solutions based on our patented Redbud Posts. Our technology enables groundbreaking life science products in molecular and point-of-care diagnostic markets. Our team combines multidisciplinary engineering design and a deep culture of scientific thinking.
We are seeking an individual interested in a finance/administrative position who enjoys working in a team environment. The range of responsibilities include accounting, purchasing, and administrative tasks as well as serving in a customer service role. This is a high-visibility role that reports to our Director of Finance and Administration and interacts closely with our VP of Business Development and the entire team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives in a multidisciplinary environment and hopes to work for a young company developing cutting edge technology.
• Process transactions, maintain customers/vendors and manage items in QuickBooks Enterprise
• Closely monitor and update databases within accounting and CRM systems to ensure accuracy
• Purchase supplies and monitor fulfillment of orders
• Assist with month end closing
• Manage inventory accounting
• Prepare customer invoices
• Manage employee timesheets
• Assist with planning and execution of company events
Customer Service tasks:
• Provide superior customer service and assist with related duties (monitor incoming orders, confirming purchase orders,
overseeing order logistics, etc.)
• Create sales and customer reports to provide concise information to management team
• Support business development team (tradeshows, prepare quotes, route documents and sales orders, etc.)
• Assist with documentation and management of customer concerns
• Provide support for order shipments including preparation of shipping documents
We invent new technology, on a deadline. Invention doesn’t happen by accident. We look for creative, skilled people with a passion for problem solving and a determination to get the job done.
Independence is encouraged, teamwork is essential. The candidate must be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail. Energetic, motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as bookkeeping, administrative and customer service experience. This position will assist the Director of Finance & Administration as well as support the business development team.
• Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance or business
• Experience using QuickBooks or other accounting software required
• Bookkeeping, administrative and customer service experience – 1 year
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center