Sales & Marketing
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Marketing Associate, Redbud Labs, RTP, NC
RTP, NC 27709 United States
$35,000-$45,000 plus benefits
Sales & Marketing
Redbud Labs develops and manufactures high-impact life science solutions based on our patented Redbud Posts. Our technology enables groundbreaking life science products in molecular and point-of-care diagnostic markets. Our team combines multidisciplinary engineering design and a deep culture of scientific thinking.
We are seeking an individual interested in a marketing position who enjoys working in a team environment. This position supports the Business Development function of Redbud Labs Inc. and is focused on developing B2B relationships. The marketing associate will be instrumental to support the development of the company’s sales pipeline. The role will support the sales efforts to establish product interest and build relations with new leads and develop the interest among existing contacts/customers, partners and collaborators.
• Become knowledgeable of Redbud’s product lines, industry terminology, company operations and client accounts
• Provide follow up support for inbound leads, marketing campaigns and associated activities
• Properly upload and/or record lead, contact and account information in company’s CRM
• Utilize CRM software with existing and future customers and maintain pertinent account details
• Conduct web research to identify new account prospects and contacts
• Support pre-show planning and preparation for targeted trade shows/conferences
• Provide periodic reports to management on marketing campaign and web performance
• Work collaboratively to develop value messaging and edit copy support for marketing materials
• Assist with the documentation, monitoring and management of website updates and the company’s social media sites
• Provide support for producing marketing collateral including wire frame sketches and crude designs
• Coordinate assigned work with external design and web service vendors
• Support market research activities by compiling market research data and assist with developing reports
• Complete other duties as assigned
This is a high-visibility role that requires organizational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. The goal of this role aims to build rapport and credibility among new customers, including traditional and non- traditional accounts.
We invent new technology, on a deadline. Invention doesn’t happen by accident. We look for creative, skilled people with a passion for problem solving and a determination to get the job done.
Independence is encouraged, teamwork is essential. The candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and have strong attention to detail. The position is part of a small team responsible for business development, identifying new customers and helping to ensure repeat business from existing clientele. Regular interactions with this team will require clear communication of progress and challenges, an ability to understand and comply to detailed procedures, and a desire to work alongside group members to achieve our common goals.
• Typical training for this role might include an associates or higher degree in marketing or communications
• Demonstrated interest in marketing and communications
• Biotech or medical device experience beneficial
• Experience with developing presentations and design software
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center