Job: Director/Sr Manager, Market Access (Contracts/Rebates/Analytics) – RTP Area, Frankel Staffing Partners, Raleigh, NC
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical firm undergoing steady and substantial growth, is actively recruiting for a versatile, knowledgeable and can-do pharmaceutical professional to drive the execution and management of contracts operations for Market Access throughout the contract lifecycle.
This is a key role and Company will pay generously to attract and retain a star.
This is one of the fastest growing companies in the RTP area. It is publicly-held, has marketed products, a rich pipeline and a near-term launch planned. The future is extremely bright and employing a best-in-class Market Access team is absolutely critical.
For this Director/Sr Manager role (client is open to both levels) we seek a candidate who combines in-depth knowledge of Market Access and PBM/Payer/Plan business models with keen financial/financial modeling skills and well as strong process management abilities. Further, as an emerging company in building mode we seek a hands-on, make-things-happen candidate who enjoys contributing to the development and enhancement of process and procedure.
This position will begin as an individual contributor, with leadership/management opportunities expected.
• Lead design, continuous improvement, and performance monitoring of the contract lifecycle from initial development through continuation/termination
• Develop and lead all contract processes and support in conjunction with internal and external partners
• Develop reporting, analytical and data sources to ensure strategic planning and alignment with internal stakeholders and partners
• Lead financial modeling exercises for proposals as well as verification of the reimbursement process
• Manage the payer rebate submission process by working closely with external vendors/contractors and internal stakeholders
• Troubleshoot/research payer-specific contract issues.
• Collaborate with National Account Executives, Marketing, Training, Legal, Regulatory, Sales, and others to ensure optimal execution of patient access and reimbursement strategy
• Create dashboards, presentations, and reports to facilitate contract related communication across the enterprise
• Stay abreast of the changing conditions in market and product portfolio to ensure optimal performance
Selected candidate will offer a related degree (MBA preferred) and 5+ years in Market Access roles, with particular expertise in Contracts and Analytics. Launch experience preferred.
Other priorities include:
• Broad and deep knowledge of the U.S. Payer market (Medicare Part D, Commercial, Managed Medicaid, and State Medicaid) including reimbursement methodologies, pricing/reimbursement authorities' decision-making process, and current reimbursement issues
• Clear understanding of the implications of payer and reimbursement policy impact on prescriber and patient behaviors as well as sales force activity
• Substantial experience managing rebate and other third party vendor relationships
• Exceptional project and process management skills
• Polished and persuasive communication style
• Keen financial acumen
• Record of achievement, growth, and impact
In addition, we seek a self-starter and agile thinker who can adapt to a fast-changing marketplace and brings an open and innovative approach to the workplace every day. Finally, we seek a strategist who balances a long-term view of the business needs with a get-things-done focus on driving immediate results.
This is an immediate need and Direct Hire opportunity. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.