Job: Manager, Marketing and Communications (Global Pharma Mftr) – Direct Hire, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Our client, a successful and growing global contract manufacturer that services the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and industrious Marketing professional with particular strength in online and printed media to assume key role on its management team. Company is open to both Manager and Director level candidates and will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has manufacturing facilities in China. The company is expanding its US footprint, and this Marketing Manager will contribute significantly to that effort.
Key Things to Note:
• This Marketing Manager will drive all Marketing efforts with a heavy focus on written communications such as Press Releases, Social Media, Newsletters, etc. We seek a highly skilled writer.
• This Manager will partner with the Marketing team in China and modify Marketing materials and strategies to appeal to the US and EU markets. Some experience in an international marketing role would be valuable.
• This is an independent contributor role. Company is in high growth mode. Seek industrious and innovative candidate who can contribute to policies, procedures and practices.
Position will involve producing, coordinating and supporting all marketing, promotional, and social media efforts for the western market. This will include:
• actively developing and overseeing the population of online and printed media, including but not limited to:
o press releases
o news articles
o sales collateral
o technology introductions
o pop up displays and others
• creating graphics from available photos or art to include in promotional materials
• in partnership with Marketing team in China, editing and creating marketing material for:
o social media
o and other marketing channels needed to support the business team.
Targeted candidate will offer a related BA/BS degree and 5+ years of business-to-business Marketing experience in the life science/pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of small molecule manufacturing would be a plus.
Other priorities include:
• Top-notch writing skills including impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Experience using multiple media tools and communication methods to reach customers and prospects
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong project management and juggling skills
• Expertise in the US and EU markets
• Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this emerging firm. Seek flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness and team-orientation will be key.
Qualified candidates should forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.