Job: Office Manager, StrideBio, Inc, Durham, NC
StrideBio is a small, rapidly growing gene therapy company located in Research Triangle, NC. We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial spirited office manager. Reporting to the S.V.P of Finance and Administration, this individual will be responsible for the day-to-day office and facilities operations, general administrative activities and various ad hoc tasks. Additionally, this position will support other departments including the accounting, human resources, information technology and R&D functions.
Office Management Responsibilities:
• Manage office and facilities operations
• Interface with building management on service and other issues
• Manage office supplies, snacks, drinks, etc.
• Manage office related technology including phone, copier, network and other systems
• Receive deliveries and greet guests
• Provide administrative support to executive team
• Book travel and manage expense reports for executive team
• Organize corporate meetings and events
• Assist in preparing presentations and other documents
• Enter and track invoices in the accounting system
• Maintain and update various spreadsheets
• Assist with HR activities, including employee on and off boarding, orientation and related paperwork
• Other clerical tasks and ad hoc projects
Required Computer Skills:
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs: Outlook, Word, Exec, PowerPoint
Required Skill and Attributes:
• Self-starter with a service-oriented mind set
• Highly organized, detailed oriented with strong planning abilities
This position will be located at 5 Laboratory Drive, Research Triangle, 27709.
All interested candidates should submit a .pdf version of their resume and a cover letter.