Job: Marketing/Business Development (Healthcare/Patient Services) - $70s++, Frankel Staffing Partners, Raleigh, NC
Our client, a North Raleigh-based firm that provides patient support and rehabilitation services to victims of accidents or other trauma, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, industrious and proactive candidate to assume key role on its Business Development team.
This role will involve driving both Marketing and Business Development functions. We seek a broadly-skilled candidate who enjoys doing it all.
Key Things to Note:
• This organization provides support and training to enable patients to resume “normal” activities in their lives, after severe trauma. Each patient is assigned a Case Manager, and services include physical, emotional, social, legal and financial support.
• This firm is the premier provider in its industry and has earned an outstanding reputation for excellence and commitment to patient. Right candidate will bring a similar passion.
• Patients are typically referred by insurance, medical or legal counsel. This Marketing/BusDev Manager will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to reach these referral sources and build quality partnerships.
• Position will involve extensive writing. Seek seasoned, savvy and skilled writer/editor.
• Some travel will be involved; Valid Driver’s license is required
• Implements and executes on Marketing strategy and plan set by Leadership Team
• Executes regular marketing and lead generation campaigns
• Executes regular marketing content cadence through regular writing, storytelling, publishing, social media posting, and email campaign design and execution
• Develops and designs new marketing collateral and client proposals
• Researches, contracts with, and manages relationships with contracted marketing services providers (i.e. website developers, designers, etc.)
• Maintains annual marketing budget as set by the Leadership Team; manages all costs to stay within budget parameters
• Maintains brand voice and personality and looks for ways to enhance brand awareness in relevant markets
• Seeks out press and PR opportunities
• Tracks progress against strategic goals and regularly measures performance against key metrics. Watches performance trends and adjusts tactics if needed
• Implements and executes on Business Development strategy, meeting or exceeding annual revenue goals
• Researches and builds relationships with new clients and identifies key decision makers
• Sources and secures new services contracts
• Participates in relevant industry events and conferences
• Presents publicly to potential clients, volunteer organizations, committees, and industry organizations.
This is a hybrid role and we seek a candidate who will be successful handling both Marketing and Sales responsibilities.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (advanced degree preferred) and 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Business Development. Familiarity with healthcare, rehabilitation, insurance or related industries would be a plus but is not required.
Other priorities include:
• Keen marketing savvy with a focus on lead generation and initiating successful B2B business partnerships
• Proactive, creative and productive networking skills
• Superb project management skills
• Working knowledge of digital marketing applications including, but not limited to Mail Chimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media platforms
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally and critically, we seek a hands-on, can-do collaborator who will thrive in this empowered, dynamic and impassioned setting. A lot is happening and the future is exceedingly bright. We seek a high-quality rainmaker who is eager and ready to contribute.
This is an immediate need. Salary is targeted at $75k (plus bonus, benefits).
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only at this time.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.