NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Clinical Program Coordinator, Advanced Recruiting Partners, RTP, NC
Clinical Program Coordinator
RTP, NC 27617 United States
We are hiring a Clinical Program Coordinator for a 5-6 month contract for a Global Pharmaceutical company in RTP. As a CPC, you will provide project planning, technical, analytical and clinical administrative support for Clinical Program Directors and Medical Directors. The primary focus of the position will be to provide clinical program support. This will be a very visible position throughout the company.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience in planning, scheduling and forecasting in a global environment.
- BS/BA Degree required
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills required as this will be a very visible role
- Able to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills needed
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center