NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Enterprise Data Management Technical Lead, Medicago USA, Durham, NC
Enterprise Data Management Technical Lead
Durham, NC 27709 United States
At Medicago, our science and technology are only as innovative as the people who advance them. We strongly believe that new ideas and solutions come from all over the world and in different forms.
The Enterprise Data Management Technical Lead will join the IT Data Management department under the supervision of the Director. The candidate is responsible for providing technical design and development in activities related to the development of system interfaces (ETL) and databases/repositories. You will be working in a dynamic, growing organization on enterprise programs. You will influence the future architecture for ETL, Business Intelligence, and information management.
• Development and maintenance of ETL interfaces for production Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance and Operations platform
• Data extraction and provisioning from manufacturing systems and controllers supporting analytics
• Design and development of datasets for reporting and business intelligence
• Evolving our technical reporting architecture and framework
The candidate must reflect Medicago corporate values including collaboration in a matrix organization to transform business requirements into technical solutions. Ability to self-start in building relationships with vendors and technical teams is essential. High passion to learn and introduce new concepts and approaches to impact a growing organization improving efficiency in the utilization of information.
• Design and develop ETL workflows using Microsoft Logic App and custom transformations
• Design and develop Microsoft SQL Server physical databases for reporting and analytics
• Ongoing operational support and enhancement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations interfaces
• Extraction of operational data from controllers, building systems, and other sources of production information for business models
• Ability to function as full stack Microsoft developer in growing, dynamic organization with career objective to grow into a system architect role
• Proven software development skills in X++ Development and C# Development
• 3-5 years software development experience. Experience with API development and design
• Background in ETL development, data mapping, transformation, and workflows using LogicApps
• 2-3 years Microsoft Azure development architecture
• Delivery of Microsoft SQL Server data source; physical database design, security, performance. Ability to define and manage physical data structures
• Advanced SQL knowledge (using iterative functions, methods of tuning SQL code, etc.) and database in a business environment with large scale complex data sets.
• Demonstrated understanding of software development best practices related to source code management, testing, documentation, defect resolution, and release management
• Confident working with business users in matrix setting with strong communication skills
• Support evolving enterprise technical capabilities by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Ability to speak French
• Experience in business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
• SSRS Report development
• Experience working with GMP, GxP validated systems
• Experience in manufacturing, packaging, or laboratory in Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical industries preferred
• Background working with predictive analytics
• Some international travel may be required
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related experience
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center