Job: Clinical Data Management Leader (Clinical Studies/Real World Data) - Direct, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Our client, an RTP area firm that offers real world clinical data solutions to improve clinical, medical, and commercial outcomes, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile Clinical Data Expert to direct and lead all aspects of Data Management.
Company is an innovator in its approach to healthcare research. It conducts disease-focused observational research studies using real world data gathered from clinical sites. Seek candidate who can lead data management strategic decisions and execute day to day activities required to create and maintain quality clinical databases.
Key things to note:
• This is a newly created role, and we need a Data Manager that will lead process improvement, data standards and efficiency-gaining initiatives including participation in technology improvement/implementation efforts.
• This is a hands-on role that will begin as a supervisor of one, but is expected to expand. In addition, this DM will coordinate the work of ~ 30 data abstractors who pull data on-site. Seek a skilled supervisor of people, who is also prepared to perform hands-on input and analysis as needed.
• Data is voluminous, complex and accumulated through dozens/hundreds of sources. Seek a Data Manager with the demonstrated ability to gather, synthesize and analyze real world clinical data (e.g. medical records) collected from disparate sources.
• Data from these studies is shared with stakeholders who seek insight and information about the studied disease. Seasoned ability to interpret data/statistics will be important.
This organization is growing. The mission is clear but approach is still being developed. The right candidate will be effective at working without a blueprint and will offer the demonstrated ability to develop strategies and tactics based on goals and desired endpoints.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop and execute data management plans and other data management documentation across all studies to ensure consistency
• Coordinate, facilitate, and participate in all data management activities during the study lifecycle
• Provide leadership to direct reports, data abstractors and external partners
• Run data checks and identify data queries
• Specify and create new queries and reports to assist the data review process
• Coordinate database validation activities
• Execute data export activities and import data from external databases into REDCap databases
• Work with cross functional teams to resolve questions and issues
This is a critical role and the organization is seeking an outstanding candidate.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of Data Management experience, including significant Lead / Leadership experience.
Other priorities include:
• Advanced knowledge of Data Management processes and systems, including the ability to implement new processes and systems
• Demonstrated ability to work with high volume data from disparate resources and create a quality and sensible system with accurate, accessible, operable, and reusable data sets
• Keen process-improvement mentality
• Proactive and smart organizational skills
• Acute problem-solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Finally, this is a dynamic, collaborative and mission-driven setting. Seek self-directed and extremely competent professional who stays focused on the goal and deftly overcomes barriers that develop.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted at this time.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.