Job: Marketing / Product Manager (Emerging Pharma) – Top $$/High Growth, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceedingly sharp, capable and self-directed marketing professional to join one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical firms in the RTP area.
This company has several marketed products, an immediate launch planned and a rich pipeline. It boasts an entrepreneurial setting with the involvement of industry veterans. Seek candidate who brings marketing expertise, unbounding energy, keen business savvy and personal drive. Growth potential is enormous.
Key Things To Note:
• This is an all-encompassing role that involves driving the work of agencies, developing promotional materials, coordinating events and meetings, conducting market research, ensuring regulatory compliance, etc. Seek candidate excited about “doing it all.”
• There will be substantial work in support of the field sales force. Experience “carrying the bag” would be a plus.
• Role will involve extensive original writing. Excellent written communication skills will be important.
• This Product Manager will partner with both internal and external collaborators to achieve shared goals. Superb project management skills will be essential.
Specific Duties Will Include:
• Manage Marketing initiatives for assigned product(s) including field promotional materials, patient education, professional programs, and advertising.
• Coordinate the efforts of agencies and other third party vendors
• Lead new material through concept, development, regulatory and legal review, production and dissemination to the end user.
• Assist with market research initiatives, forecasting, and development of annual budgets.
• Assist with development of brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and tactical plan.
• Lead execution of industry convention and launch meeting plans.
• Assist with development of annual Marketing plans and quarterly plans of action.
• Collect and analyze inputs from market research, third party reports, information from the field and KOL interactions to develop and refine product promotional plans.
• Collaborate with Sales Training to ensure optimal rollout and execution of new material and initiatives.
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of directly-related experience in pharmaceutical marketing, including exposure to most functions noted above. 1+ years of experience as a pharmaceutical sales rep would be highly valuable. Other priorities include:
• Smart, savvy, resourceful and proactive problem solving skills - we seek a quick study and a go-getter
• Exceptional organizational/project management skills
• Polished and persuasive communication skills
• Launch experience is strongly preferred
• Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a highly empowered, dynamic and mission-oriented culture. We seek a take-charge, insightful, intuitive marketing professional who, once acclimated, will thrive.
Compensation will include a generous base complemented by stock, bonus and employee-oriented benefits package. Local candidates preferred.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.