NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Part-time Contracts Specialist (Medical Consulting) – Contract to Start/Top, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Part-time Contracts Specialist (Medical Consulting) – Contract to Start/Top
RTP, NC 27709 United States
Our client, a premier healthcare consulting firm in the RTP area, has an immediate need for an exceedingly sharp and capable Contracts Specialist to join its Client Services team.
This is an immediate need and an indefinite contract. Client is open to a reduced schedule (~ 30 hours per week) candidates and will pay an excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
• The position is available due to a very large, complex and long-term engagement – related to opioid addiction. It involves hundreds of players and hundreds of contracts and agreements. Right candidate will be extremely versatile in their contracts exposure.
• The firm is leading a complicated healthcare study. It is the vendor to the principal sponsor and a customer to sub-vendors. Familiarity with both vendor and customer contracts will be critical.
• The firm uses SharePoint as its document repository. Related experience would be valuable.
• This is an independent role on a tight team. Seek candidate who will work well in that dynamic.
• Extensive training will be provided.
Position will involve:
• review and drafting of commercial contract amendments
• archiving documents
• maintaining document tracking tool
• proofreading contracts
• maintaining templates
• and various other contract contracts related task
Typical contracts will include:
• Master Service Agreements
• Non-disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements
• Statements of Work
• Independent Contractor Agreements
This is important work and we seek an excellent candidate.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 4+ years of Contracts Specialist experience, including exposure to documents similar to those noted above. Some experience in a consulting practice, ideally healthcare/medical-related will be important.
Other priorities include:
• Keen eye for detail and commitment to compliance
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Familiarity with SharePoint or similar document repository system
• Strong Excel
• Team orientation
In addition, we seek a self-directed, highly capable quick study who, once trained, will be able to independently and successfully deliver quality documents and maintain excellent control over them.
A lot is happening and the work must be impeccable. Right candidate will maintain quality despite quantity.
This firm is seeking to make a difference in the opioid crisis. Seek highly qualified candidate who brings the skills, knowledge, and commitment to contribute to its mission.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center