Sales & Marketing
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Product Manager, 410 Medical, Durham, NC
Durham, NC 27701 United States
Sales & Marketing
410 Medical, based in Durham, NC, is focused on innovative technology to improve resuscitation of critically ill patients. 410’s lead product, LifeFlow, is designed to enable clinicians to more effectively and efficiently deliver fluids to patients with shock and sepsis in urgent need of rapid fluid resuscitation. LifeFlow was cleared by the FDA in 2016 and is currently being marketed in the United States.
The Product Manager will be responsible for taking the existing sales strategy and implementing a cohesive, structured marketing campaign that supports the Company’s sales goals. The Product Manager will also play a critical role in developing the vision and detailed plan for future products. Specific activities will include evaluating how LifeFlow is used in clinical settings, coordinating and planning for upcoming product launches and managing product-related messaging. The Product Manager will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with the commercial, medical and R&D teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement short-term, medium-term and long-term marketing goals and objectives
• Coordinate the launch of new products
• Coordinate market research and recommend pricing for new and existing products
• Provide input on clinical education strategy and materials and sales strategy
• Develop and implement strategic messaging to be used in collateral materials, social media, conference booths, customer meetings, etc.
• Solicit feedback from existing customer base in order to understand uses, ideas and preferences related to LifeFlow and related products
• Develop and execute marketing collateral and sales materials
• Stay current on competitive practices, sales trends and other products in the market
• Identify market needs and make recommendations for upcoming products
• Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders including the R&D and Sales teams
• Other duties as directed
Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in medical device marketing or product management (critical care Class II med device preferred)
• Experience leading the launch of new medical device product(s)
• Understanding of key tactics and techniques in navigating hospital approval, including VAC, and new product implementation
• Critical care provider experience preferred (RN, BSN, NP, PA, EMT or similar)
• Small company experience and passion
• Proven customer-facing experience
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
• Ability to function independently and work collaboratively with teams
• Ability to adapt in a changing environment and identify/solve problems efficiently
• Part-time or full-time role
• Based in Durham, NC
• Travel up to 50%, primarily to hospitals
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center