NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Client Services Representative I, Foundation Medicine, Morrisville, NC
Client Services Representative I
Morrisville, NC 27560 United States
Foundation Medicine is seeking a talented and highly motivated CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE to join its growing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for support functions within the fast-paced Client Services Department. The incumbent will respond to and resolve a wide variety of client inquiries and requests and act as a liaison between various departments within the organization, within Foundation Medicine's International partners, and the client.
• Provide education, guidance, and support to customers and patients about Foundation Medicine's products and services.
• Provide a supportive link between external customers and internal operations, while demonstrating a positive and professional image through communication via phone and e-mail.
• Successfully manage high volumes of client-facing interactions and establish strong rapport with physicians, medical/lab staff, and patients via phone and e-mail communication.
• Use problem solving skills to create and offer solutions to customer issues of varied complexity.
• Ensure the successful transmission of Foundation Medicine patient reports and other testing status updates via fax and secure e-mail.
• Document all communication and maintain appropriate records.
• Assist in sample procurement and supply ordering.
• Assist in entering new test requests into the system.
• Review and update test requests with ambiguous client information.
• Maintain and update database of client information.
• Notify appropriate internal management of client issues and complaints.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to understand and communicate scientific or technical information.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong phone skills or call center experience.
• Experience working in a laboratory setting (optional).
• Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Ability to prioritize and thoroughly follow up on assigned tasks.
• Excellent typing and data entry skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate integrity and a commitment to values.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and use laboratory management systems.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/47hdnzynwjfdbzd6
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center