Job: Manufacturing Associate, Cell Microsystems, Inc., Research Triangle Park, NC
Salary commensurate with experience. Cell Microsystems offers generous time-off policy, medical insurance, health reimbursement account, and a stock option plan.
Reporting functionally to the Commercial Manufacturing Lead for Array Products, the Manufacturing Associate executes daily operations of the Company in the areas of commercialized product fabrication and manufacturing for Array Products. Cell Microsystems will train the successful candidate in the relevant manufacturing processes and will encourage increasing levels of responsibility as proficiency in the process is achieved.
The Manufacturing Associate for Array Products has an integral role in the manufacturing of the Company’s commercial Array Products, as well as the use and improvement of associated Quality System documentation.
- Perform daily production of commercial array products
- Perform Quality Control inspections on all manufactured products
- Keep detailed documentation of production activities
- Generate and track commercial product inventory
- Execute production campaigns to meet inventory requirements
- Maintain production equipment and facilities to ensure cleanliness, safety, etc.
- Assist in authoring and revising SOPs, batch records, etc. as required
- Assist in implementing more rigorous and expedient Quality Control systems
- Two- or four-year degree in a life science discipline required.
- General understanding of laboratory safety practices required; experience in chemistry or biology a plus
- Manufacturing experience in a GMP setting (medical device, diagnostic, etc) preferred.
- Microfabrication (lithography, polymer molding, milling) experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, culturally diverse team environment required.
- Strong initiative, attention to fine detail, and the ability to read and follow technical instructions are required.
- Must be able to work while standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime during evenings or weekend.
- Ability to work both independently and within groups.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cell Microsystems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Cell Microsystems offers excellent benefits and career development.
Recruiting Agencies, Please Note:
Cell Microsystems will not accept unsolicited assistance from recruiting/search agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by recruiting or search agencies to any employee at Cell Microsystems via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search/recruitment agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cell Microsystems. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cell Microsystems as a result of the referral or through other means.