Job: Scientific Consultant, Grant Writing Specialist, Eva Garland Consulting, LLC, Raleigh, NC
Scientific Consultant, Grant Writing Specialist
Raleigh, NC 27609 United States
Competitive compensation and full benefits
Research and Development
Documentation & Technical Writing
The Scientific Consultant will assist clients in securing grants from federal and private funding agencies to advance their research & development. The Scientific Consultant will serve as a Project Manager to coordinate all aspects of the proposal preparation process, including interfacing with clients and collaborators, writing research and commercialization plans, and submitting applications to the cognizant agency. As such, a successful candidate will exhibit strong scientific writing and communication skills and display a passion to assist scientists and entrepreneurs in advancing their innovative ideas from concept through research & development and commercialization.
EGC (www.evagarland.com) is an INC 5000 fastest-growing company, headquartered in Raleigh, NC. The firm specializes in helping clients secure and manage grant funding to advance their scientific innovations. The company has 50+ full-time employees, is located in a desirable North Hills office tower, and provides an award-winning workplace environment. EGC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that reflects our commitment to fostering a diverse and supportive workplace. Clients include the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the State of Kentucky, and dozens of major universities, incubators, and private and publicly traded companies throughout the US and internationally.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding scientific writing skills
• Able to convey information and ideas clearly and concisely
• Proficient at planning, organizing & managing projects
• Adaptable to changing priorities
• Able to perform under tight deadlines
• Open to continuous learning and feedback
• Work well independently and cooperatively with others
• Collaborate effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, and backgrounds
• Ph.D. in a scientific (STEM) field
• Postdoctoral or other professional experience (1 yr. required, 2+ yrs. preferred)
• Experience in writing scientific grant applications for federal agencies
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?