Job: Cell Biologist Intern, Blue Ridge Bantam, Durham, NC
Blue Ridge Bantam is a private startup, located in Durham, NC, focusing on cells-based meat. The research and development internship position provides PhD students an opportunity to work in a fast-paced cell-based meat environment. This is a paid position for PhD students who work 40 hours per week for 5-6 months.
• Provide RD support to the product development projects
• Isolate, culture and maintain primary animal cells, stem cells and cell lines in 2 and 3D cell culture.
• Develop and execute experimental protocols and analytical methods
• Design and execute molecular, biochemical, cellular and/or analytical assays.
• Analyze, interpret and present results in the context of the project goals to the management.
• PhD students in cell biology, biomedical sciences or biomedical engineering
• Experience with animal cell isolation, stem cell culture, characterization, proliferation and differentiation.
• Experience with cell and molecular biology methods such as immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, histology
• Laboratory organizational skills, attention to detail, good communication skills are required.
• Experience with stem cell isolation, characterization, proliferation, and differentiation
• Experience with biomaterials
Contact: Khanh Nguyen, CTO, at email@example.com