Sales & Marketing
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Sales Associate, Eva Garland Consulting, LLC, Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC 27609 United States
EGC offers a competitive compensation and bonus structure. Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, short/long term disability, FSA and 401K.
Sales & Marketing
The successful candidate will assist EGC's Business Development Team in all aspects of sales for EGC’s Scientific Consulting, Accounting, and Grants Management services. The Sales Associate will train under experienced Business Development professionals and will gain experience in inside and outside sales; Salesforce; and other sales activities.
The Sales and Marketing Associate is an entry-level position.
• Manage leads from multiple sources.
• Execute Targeting campaigns to support directed lead generation.
• Maintain Salesforce CRM.
• Schedule introductory calls and meetings for all leads.
• Act as EGC’s first point of contact to prospective customers, identifying their needs and aligning with internal capabilities.
• Take cold-calls as well as pre-scheduled calls with prospective clients.
• Represent company at conferences.
• Prepare follow-up emails and other correspondence for prospective clients.
• Coordinate closely with all departments at EGC to support their sales & marketing needs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of overall company capabilities.
• Stay abreast of competitors and sales trends.
• Provide excellent sales service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Bachelor's degree science preferred. Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing with science concentration will also be considered.
• Understanding of basic sales and marketing principles.
• Ability to create sales and marketing materials.
• Passion for helping companies and entrepreneurs advance their scientific discoveries.
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly and adapt accordingly.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently in a dynamic, growing entrepreneurial environment.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well independently and in teams.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center