Job: Project Manager, Tergus Pharma, Durham, NC
· Independently manage projects, including work with
internal and external project teams to help development and maintain timelines,
track deliverables to meet milestones, coordinate meetings, track metrics, document
meeting minutes and identify of out of scope customer requests with guidance
· Prepare project timelines that contain all activities,
resources and costs to accomplish key milestone dates for integration into the
project schedule, providing updates on progress against project objectives,
milestones, timelines and metrics.
· Facilitate internal and external team members attendance,
presentations, logistics are ready for kick-off teleconferences with project
staff and external client representatives.
· Manage client expectations and monitor level of
satisfaction to maintain and develop customer relationships.
· Lead cross-functionally with business development in
writing change orders and protocol amendments.
· Manage project budgets effectively, interacting with
finance to ensure appropriate client billing. Ensure that time and cost commitments are met.
· Lead cross-functional communication and collaboration
with functional area peers, working proactively to ensure team unity.
· Communicate freely with the leadership team and other
team members to meet project, client and company goals.
· Attend strategy meetings with Business Development,
· Work cross-functionally and assist on large projects with
the team to achieve goal of EMS implementation.
Education & Experience
· B.S., or M.S. in an appropriate discipline with formal
exposure to project management methods and techniques
· 2-4 years of project management experience in a corporate or contract research
environment preferably in one of the following industries/disciplines: pharmaceutical, skincare, life
sciences, manufacturing, quality control, food, regulatory, or clinical testing managing projects
· Exceptional analytical, organizational, skills, great
attention to detail, agility and self-motivated.
· Outstanding oral, interpersonal and written
communication skills. High capability to
effectively communicate with team leader, other departments, and vendors both
orally and written is a must.
· A proven track record of working collaboratively and
being accountable while being transparent with day-to-day activities
· Experience successfully working toward common goals with
cross-functional internal and external teams comprised of technical
professionals by supporting, encouraging and sharing information.
· Is thorough when performing work, conscientious and
attentive to detail, and uses logical thinking that is well organized and
· Is efficient in producing results that are delivered
timely, is able to multi-task productively and applies time management
processes and procedures effectively.
· Speaks, writes, listens and presents information in a
logical and articulate manner.
· Self-motivator and able to complete tasks accurately.
· Take initiative to identify gaps and
drive solutions with upper management.
· Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks.
· A strong desire to support and enhance our customers’
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project,
PowerPoint, Outlook), and Adobe Pro.
Tergus Pharma, LLC (the "Company") is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.