NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce.
Job: Chief Medical Officer - Relocation Assistance Provided, Full Scale Solutions, Inc., Raleigh-Durham, NC
Chief Medical Officer - Relocation Assistance Provided
Raleigh-Durham, NC 99999 United States
Commensurate upon experience
We are currently seeking a Chief Medical Officer for our Raleigh-Durham based Client. Our Client offers an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-funded organization who prides themselves on having a dynamic, fun and cohesive culture.
Most important areas of experience:
Extensive interaction with the FDA—i.e. face to face
Infectious disease product development experience
Pulmonary / CF experience
Successful experience with infectious disease program development
- experience with cystic fibrosis is ideal
- startup company experience is desirable
- direct role in IND drafting and successful filing of IND
- direct role in leading FDA interactions
- direct role in clinical trial design
- MD with PhD
- participates with industry trade groups to keep abreast of developments within the infectious disease arena
- good team building attitude pulling in key business leaders and keeping them abreast of activities.
Please submit CV along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center