NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Sales Representative, Neurocog Trials, Durham, NC
Durham, NC 27707 United States
NCT Linguistics, a division of NeuroCog Trials, a rapidly growing provider of translation, training and interpretation services worldwide has several openings for entry level sales professionals in business development. Candidates will be responsible for creating leads, building client relationships and for closing sales in various sectors including the life sciences industry. The company will invest in and train the right candidates eager to learn the translation sector and grow their business development skills.
• Source and close new clients through referrals, targeted prospecting, cold calling and other strategies including internet research, trade show lists, and professional directories and databases
• Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of NCT Linguistics’ services
• Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including NCT Linguistics’ rates, justification for turnaround time and competitors’ information
• Cultivate relationships with clients by learning about each client’s industry, business needs, and company culture in order to identify new business opportunities and provide the highest level of service for all of NCTL’s clients
• Build a pipeline of potential business and manage each phase of the sales process
• Develop plans to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Support the preparation of all proposals and client quotations
• Create and maintain accurate spreadsheets and business development trackers of prospective client data including names, titles, phone numbers, addresses and various other information
• Generate daily mailings to prospective clients using updated and accurate spreadsheets
• Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe)
• Willingness to travel to offsite meetings, presentations, and trade shows.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to the highest possible level of service
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center