NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Sr. Adminstrative Assistant, Full Scale Solutions, Inc., Durham, NC
Sr. Adminstrative Assistant
Durham, NC 27703 United States
Client Synopsis: Full Scale Solutions is currently recruiting for the following position that is based in Durham, NC.
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant (Great pay and benefits)
Job Number 3140
Our Client is an emerging Biotech company that is undergoing significant growth. We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the CEO. The ideal incumbent must be organized, able to multitask and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Must have exceptional prioritization capability as you will be responsible for a variety of tasks at any given time. The position requires a mix of administrative and managerial tasks such as scheduling meetings, arranging for travel, assisting with transactions, ensuring teams are organized, prepare and review presentation and marketing materials. Must be savvy, flexible and take a proactive approach. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
• Create travel schedules and make travel arrangements
• Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, routing correspondence and managing schedules and handle requests and queries appropriately
• Develop, review and provide presentation materials, produce reports, presentations and briefs, ensure proper documentation
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Ordering of office supplies and equipment and negotiate deals with suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs, ensure proper documentation and
• Keep filing system up to date and organized
• Handle errands as needed
• This position requires the ability to act independently and work with minimal supervision.
• Associate’s Degree (BA/BS preferred).
• 5+ years of applicable experience (Office Management) preferred.
• Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written, computer and verbal communication skills
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Our Client offers an exceptional compensation package which will be commensurate on experience and great benefits. For confidential consideration please submit a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Scale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center