NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Contract Recruiter, Foundation Medicine, Morrisville, NC
Morrisville, NC 27560 United States
Who We Are:
Why join Foundation Medicine?
We are a molecular information company focused on fundamentally changing the way in which patients with cancer are treated. Our products provide more than information. They offer hope to patients, their families and friends, their physicians and caregivers.
As a member of the Foundation Medicine team you'll work with everyone fighting the disease-patients and their families, payers, physicians, drug developers-to raise awareness about this transformation in cancer care and Foundation Medicine's role to ensure we're delivering the tools and information they need to make an impact and drive access for patients everywhere.
Located in the heart of Cambridge, MA - the world's preeminent biotechnology hub - we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and with our rapid growth, ample career opportunities.
What makes Foundation Medicine so special?
The cancer treatment paradigm is evolving rapidly and we believe there is now widespread recognition that cancer is a disease of the genome, rather than a disease defined solely by its specific anatomical location in the body. Today, physicians increasingly use precision medicines to target cancers based on the specific genomic alterations driving their growth, but most currently available molecular diagnostic tests only reveal a few of the possible alterations. Foundation Medicine provides truly comprehensive molecular information products that can assess the broadest range of relevant genomic alterations from a patient's tumor and distill this complex molecular information into a concise and actionable format that reveals more treatment options for physicians and their patients.
We've seen the difference that our technology can make in the lives of patients, but there is still enormous potential to help even more people. In our drive to help transform the way in which patients with cancer are treated, we strive to improve every life we touch through our dedication to innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for performance
Summary of Role:
Do you know how to find and evaluate the top percentile of talent that stands out from the rest? Do you want to work for a company that invests in its' employees and will challenge and encourage you to think outside of the box? As a Senior Contract Recruiter on our Talent Acquisition team you will be a champion of Foundation Medicines' culture and mission, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations with passionate, self-motivated, and intellectually curious people.
To join our team, you need to be driven to have an impact on the lives of the patients we serve, results oriented, adaptable, dedicated, organized, creative and enthusiastic.
• Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers.
• Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using your past successful networking techniques, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals.
• Partner creatively with hiring managers in order to develop a tailor-made recruitment strategy, attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines.
• Drive the entire recruitment process helping to evaluate and assess talent.
• Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years' experience with full life cycle recruiting.
• Prior experience working within internal Corporate Talent Acquisition Teams as well as external staffing firms.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates a “memorable experience” for each potential candidate.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent prioritization skills.
• Expertise in “hunting and evaluating” talent.
• Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills.
• Proven expertise in using social networking tools to hire top talent (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter).
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tg4h5fd6f737w3nv
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center