Sales & Marketing
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Product Sales Manager, BioMedomics, Inc., Research Triangle Park, NC
Product Sales Manager
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 United States
Sales & Marketing
BioMedomics is a privately-held medical diagnostic company with facilities in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina that develops test reagents, devices and instruments for global healthcare diagnostics applications. BioMedomics is looking for motivated full-time, or part-time Product Manager who are responsible, at a strategic and operational level, for managing all aspects of his/her product group such that the Company’s worldwide sales and product margin goals for its annual budgets and longer term business plans are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify and evaluate new product opportunities for the product group.
• Identify and evaluate new products and technology threats.
• Develop and maintain a 2-year product roadmap and longer term strategic marketing plan for the product group.
• Develop product specification requirements for proposed new product introductions
• Oversee the product development process such that new products are introduced on time and on budget.
• Develop new product marketing launch plans and oversee their execution
• Prepare and manage annual marketing plans and marketing activities for the product group such as promotions, product phase-outs, and customer support.
• Provide sales support for respective product line including marketing materials, quote preparation, technical papers, competitive analyses, and website content.
• Review on a monthly basis, product sales performance and on a quarterly basis, product margin performance against budget. Recommend either corrective action in the case of shortfalls or plan variations to take advantage of identified opportunities.
• Develop, implement and maintain the marketing position(s) for the product group.
• Liaise with sales management staff worldwide on a regular basis on ways to improve sales and customer acceptance / satisfaction.
• Stay abreast of all clinical and regulatory requirements (both existing and proposed) for the product group.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Guideline
• Education: BS /BA degree required; Technical master’s degree or MBA preferred
• Experience: 2+ years in product management or clinical applications
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center