NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Office Assistant (Part-Time) - Temporary Associate, United Therapeutics, RTP, NC
Office Assistant (Part-Time) - Temporary Associate
RTP, NC 27709 United States
55 TW Alexander Drive
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
Serve as an office-based support to an active team of scientists and engineers working to produce regenerative medicine products for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and other lung diseases.
• Order and stock office supplies
• Maintain common areas, including break rooms, coffee makers, and conference rooms. Identify supplies that are needed, and reorder and restock items
• Order, obtain, and set up food and drinks for group meetings. Assist in clean up after group meetings.
• Clean coffee makers, counters, and other common spaces
• Organize supplies, files, and samples as needed
• Create and update phone lists, laboratory signage, and related items
• Collect office recycling materials and transport to dock area for pickup by housekeeping staff
• Coordinate delivery and organization of laboratory clothing/gowning with external vendor (lab coats, scrubs, etc.)
• Scan and archive packing slips or other documents
• All additional duties as needed
• High school diploma, AA/AS or BA/BS degree
• 3-5 years industry experience with HS diploma or 0-2 years of post-baccalaureate experience
• Ability to utilize e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
• Good team member skills; must work well with others
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to initiate and manage day-to-day tasks effectively and with limited supervision
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to independently follow standard protocols
• Highly self-motivated
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center