NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Executive Administrative Assistant, Asklepios Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Chapel Hill, NC
Executive Administrative Assistant
Chapel Hill, NC 27514 United States
competitive, commensurate with experience
Asklepios Biopharmaceutical is seeking an energetic, assertive and experienced individual, preferably with business training, to assist the CEO, an experienced entrepreneur, with the newest startup venture. The Executive Administrative Assistant position provides personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
This position is a good training opportunity for individuals pursuing an MBA or law degree. The position requires a mix of administrative and managerial tasks such as scheduling meetings, arranging for travel, assisting with transactions, ensuring teams are organized, preparing and reviewing presentation and marketing materials, and other tasks associated with supporting the CEO. Must be savvy, flexible, and proactive. This position requires the ability to act independently and to take initiative with minimal supervision.
-Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
-Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, routing correspondence and managing schedules
-Handle requests and queries appropriately
-Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
-Make travel arrangements
-Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
-Produce reports, presentations and briefs
-Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
-Handle errands as needed
-Act with discretion, confidentiality, professionalism, and a sense of urgency
Education: HS diploma/Associate’s Degree (BA/BS preferred).
Experience: 5+ years of applicable experience (Office Management) preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, computer, and verbal communication skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative and entrepreneurial mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Confidence and a sense of humor
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center