NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Quality Assurance Specialist, Mayne Pharma, Greenville, NC
Quality Assurance Specialist
Greenville, NC 27834 United States
This position requires the ability perform established routine and non-routine Quality Assurance tasks with minimal supervision in support of internal non-commercial clients, external clients and/or commercial processes and projects as assigned.
• Follows all regulatory guidelines, cGMP guidelines, EHS and local regulations as required;
• Create an environment of open communication, participation and information-sharing within QA and throughout the facility
• Manage and escalate unplanned events and issues, providing appropriate notification to supervision, supporting and providing guidance to operations, development and laboratory staff as assigned
• Proficient and knowledgeable within respective field of operation in accordance with job responsibility and function, able to troubleshoot process, system, material and technique-related issues
• Act as QA representative on project teams, providing Quality guidance and support while working to facilitate lean processes
• Performs other duties related to the position when required by management
QA Specialist opportunities are available in External Manufacturing and Quality Technical Operations.
• Associate’s degree in chemistry or related field with seven years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with three years in a QA role
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field with four years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with two years in a QA role
• A combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center