NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Senior Clinical Data Associate/CRO - Contract to Start/ to $40/hour, Frankel Staffing Partners, Durham, NC
Senior Clinical Data Associate/CRO - Contract to Start/ to $40/hour
Durham, NC 27517 United States
Our client, a Durham-based CRO that is undergoing unprecedented growth, is actively recruiting for a top-notch data management professional to join its client services team.
This is a 4-6 month contract position with potential for long-term/extension. Company is expanding its team.
This is a niche provider that has established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Seek candidate who complements broad knowledge of clinical data management techniques with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Strong communication and client service skills will be important as well.
Specific duties will include:
• Serve as a Lead Data Manager on assigned studies as needed
• Review study specific data management documentation for accuracy and completeness
• Investigate and resolve data anomalies
• Issue, review and generate data queries
• Design, develop, and review case report forms, database design, edit check specifications, data management plans, data collection guidelines, etc.
• Liaise with clients, sub-vendors and other cross functional groups, ensuring optimal collaboration and consistency of timelines and quality standards. Anticipate and communicate potential problems and facilitate brainstorming of solutions
• Ensure compliance with ICH and other regulatory guidelines and follow relevant GCPs
• Oversight of junior Data Management staff as needed, to include mentoring, guidance and training
This is an office based position and a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to learn and grow in Data Management.
The ideal candidate will offer 3+ years of experience working in CRO in a Data Management group, Lead experience is a plus. Working knowledge of EDC will be important.
This is 4-6 month contract with the potential for more. Company will pay up to $40/hour for an excellent candidate
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center