NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Supervisor, Client Services, Foundation Medicine, Morrisville, NC
Supervisor, Client Services
Morrisville, NC 27560 United States
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team within the fast-paced Client Services Department. The incumbent will supervise individuals within Client Services, supporting them in their development and managing workflow, and interface with other departments for troubleshooting and process improvement.
• Establish and maintain basic workflow for Client Services Representatives (CSRs).
• Rebalance work when needed.
• Hold 1:1 meetings with CSRs on team on a regular basis.
• Work with CSRs on team as they establish goals and support CSRs in reaching their goals.
• Seek out opportunities for CSRs outside of their daily responsibilities to help them develop.
• Provide positive/constructive and qualitative/quantitative feedback to CSRs to help them address specific areas.
• Foster a warm and collaborative atmosphere where CSRs are enthusiastic about supporting fellow team members. Bring harmony and a positive attitude to the workplace.
• Help CSRs to make judgment calls when the next step is not clear; make decisions when needed. Recognize that the right move may be the tougher move.
• Take on and resolve escalated client concerns.
• Be adept at the primary responsibilities and essential duties of a CSR, including but not limited to the following areas:
o Provide in-depth education, guidance/mentorship, and support to customers, patients, and internal constituents about Foundation Medicine's products and services.
o Establish strong rapport with physicians, medical/lab staff, and patients via phone and e-mail communication.
o Use problem solving skills to create and offer solutions to customer or for internal issues of varied complexity.
o Correctly document all communication and maintain/update appropriate records.
• Collaborate with other leaders within Client Services to make decisions regarding workflow and structure.
• Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate updates and points of emphasis.
• Collaborate with CS trainer to ensure that new hires and established CSRs receive the level of training and communications that position them to excel at their responsibilities.
• Collaborate with Client Resolution Specialist to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with other departments to refine and update processes and communications that cut across departments.
• Collaborate with QA to ensure that established processes and any updates fit within company and legal guidelines.
• Collaborate with CS Director to set and implement Client Services Department vision, strategy, and objectives.
• Interview for new hires or consultants.
• Communicate effectively with appropriate parties.
• Provide clear written and verbal instructions.
• Set priorities for the team.
• Balance day-to-day needs with longer-term planning.
• Understand and communicate scientific or technical information.
• Calibrate judgment calls and expectations with other team leaders.
• Seek out new company initiatives, tools, and process changes, and communicate to Client Services accordingly.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor's degree required.
• Leadership qualities.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Accountability, dependability, and fairness.
• Strong phone skills or call center experience.
• Experience working in a laboratory setting (optional).
• Ability to work well under pressure while conveying professionalism.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to lead through changing processes and work environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate integrity and a commitment to values.
• Ability to learn and use laboratory management and client relationship management systems.
About Foundation Medicine
Foundation Medicine is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient's unique cancer. The company's initial clinical product, FoundationOne™, is a fully informative genomic profile to identify a patient's individual molecular alterations and match them with relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials. Foundation Medicine's molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer.
Note to Employment Agencies
Foundation Medicine values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Foundation Medicine who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cqcdksw3nsp27953
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center