NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Remote- Nationwide, NC 99999 United States
Provide leadership to help position the company with clients. Participate in the development of business and strategic plans to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Interface with Executive Management staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are identified and met.
• 80 percent hands on
10 percent management
• Oversee the statistical analysis of research work (again, outside of standard clinical trial production work).
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in business and strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
• Knowledge of public relations principles and practices.
• Ability to analyze performance data for trend analysis and continuous improvement opportunity.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally at all levels of clients, suppliers, and employees.
• Successful record of accomplishment in establishing, directing and overseeing statistical and data management operations division/department in a contract research organization (CRO) and/or pharmaceutical company
• Working knowledge and understanding of ICH Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice and Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations
• Skilled in analytical evaluation, organization, delegation, flexible team management, negotiating and resource management skills
• Ability to identify operational inefficiencies and present and implement solutions
• Good leadership, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
• Familiarity with clinical trial design and analysis activities and basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines (FDA/CFR, ICH/GCP)
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Education or Equivalent Experience:
A PhD or Masters in Biostatistics or other related, scientific field and at least eight years of relevant professional experience is mandatory.
Adam exp a must
North Carolina Biotechnology Center