NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Project Manager [Pos ID: 10043]
Durham, NC, NC 27709 United States
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the cross functional project teams for the commercialization of new products and services.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages cross-functional project teams for the commercialization of new products and services.
• Leads project meetings. Generates meeting minutes and manages action item lists.
• Individual contributor for some commercialization deliverable documents.
• Ensures team’s adherence to Product Development Process deliverables.
• Develops, coordinates and monitors the scheduling of company product programs. Ensures adherence to schedules and develops creative solutions to program problems.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable requirements of the company’s quality management system.
• All other functions and responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least two years of project management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, engineering, or physical sciences
• Demonstrated performance in managing projects
• Professional presence
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions
• IVD or medical device industry background a plus.
• Excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Competence with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Some travel may be required.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center